Connectivity has never been at a higher level in our personal and business lives. Since the emergence of smartphones that we are deeply familiar with, the way we interact with each other and the world around us has changed dramatically.
According to the website Statista, the number of cell phone subscriptions worldwide exceeded six billion in the month of July 2021 and is expected to grow further by several hundred million in the coming years. In the US alone, it is expected to reach over 311 million by the year 2025.
From news, banking, gaming to education, every industry under the sun has a dedicated app, available at the click of a button. Mobile apps have become the cornerstone of what makes a smartphone worthwhile. As such, any company that doesn’t have a mobile app released or is immediately under development is failing to get ahead of the competition.
As world culture is increasingly influenced by smartphone technology, it is clear that mobile apps are the way of the future. With countless apps available in the market, active users are looking for the best and fastest mobile apps. Users want a smooth and seamless experience with their phones and therefore slow and unresponsive apps often lead to frustration and dissatisfaction, which leads to negative reviews that affect the image of companies. That’s why mobile app testing is very important for app developers to deliver outstanding customer experience on one of the most active types of devices in the world.
Here are some indicators that indicate the need for mobile app testing;
- Network issues: Network bandwidth and latency issues can greatly affect the performance of an application. As such, there is a need for performance testing under varying network conditions to ensure that application performance improves.
- Wide range of device and operating system availability: Unlike desktops and standard operating systems, mobile apps are used on a wide range of devices and operating systems such as iOS, Android, Blackberry and Windows Phone, etc. This can often affect the performance of the application and therefore it is essential to carry out tests to ensure that the mobile application works correctly on all devices and operating systems.
- Wide range of screen resolutions: As mobile apps are used on a wide variety of devices, various screen resolutions also greatly impact mobile app performance. So, constructive testing of mobile apps is necessary to ensure that the app works flawlessly on all screen resolutions.
- Need to go faster to market: The mobile app market is highly competitive and as such, companies launch their apps with new features to attract and retain their existing users. As such, in order to make a faster launch, companies often overlook the need for proper testing of mobile apps, which significantly affects the performance of the app.
TFT Mobile Application Testing Services encompasses a smooth and secure user interface driven by a team of QA experts to provide test reports that help improve performance, speed and functionality. At TFT, we understand the importance of delivering a flawless experience on one of the most active types of devices in the world. Our offshore testing services are compatible with Android, iOS and hybrid platforms.
You Also Like: Tips for Choosing a Mobile App Development Service
Here are the types of mobile app testing services we offer;
- Mobile Web Testing: This type of testing ensures that all factors like performance, functionality, usability and security are working properly for a hassle free user experience.
- Mobile Test Automation: Mobile testing automation ensures that the development team can progress quickly without the fear of breaking existing features.
- Mobile Security and Penetration Testing: TFT’s penetration testing service helps organizations protect their business from data breaches and unauthorized access.
- Mobile Application Performance Test: To optimize the performance of mobile applications, we at TFT also work on regions such as Device Performance, Server/API Performance, Network Performance.
- Mobile Application Functionality Test: This test method validates that each component of the application is working correctly as per the requirements.
- Cloud-based application testing: This type of cloud-based application testing