Veer Rajwant Singh Biography:
Veer Rajwant Singh was born on February 14, 1991, in Chandigarh. His real name is Veer Pratap Singh. He belongs to the Punjabi Sikh family. He was not a good student in school. He dropped out of high school. During the promotion and interview for his web series The Reunion, Veer said that “I am a high school failure. Never been a part of such college or school reunions. Days of my theater shows, dancing and acting.”
He always dreamed of making a career in Bollywood. He was a good dancer, and his father took him to dance and acting classes. His pen was first seen on television with the reality show Boogie Woogie.
|Real Name||Veer Pratap Singh|
|Other Name||Gurveer Singh|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 173 cm
in meters– 1.73 m
in feet inches– 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 70 kg
in pounds– 154 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 40 inches
– Waist: 32 inches
– Biceps: 14 inches
|Debut||Film: Jab We Met (2007)
TV: Neta Sabki Leta (2015)
|Award||2018– Streaming Award for Best Actor|
|Date of Birth||14 February 1991|
|Age (as in 2018)||27 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|Tattoo(s)||Right Wrist– Nirbhau written in Punjabi
Left Wrist– Nirvair written in Punjabi
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father– Name Not Known (Haryana Government Employee; died)
Mother– Name Not Known
Sister– Gagan Sohal
|Favourite Singer||Gurdas Maan|
|Favourite Book(s)||• Terribly Tiny Tales by Penguin Books India
• The Parable of the Pipeline by Burke Hedges
• The 3 Mistakes of My Life by Chetan Bhagat
• I Never Thought I Could Fall In Love by Chanchaldeep Singh Sandhu
|Favourite Athlete(s)||Cricketer– Sachin Tendulkar
Boxer– Vijender Singh
Some Lesser Known Facts About Veer Rajwant Singh:
- Since childhood, Veer Rajwant Singh became inquisitive about dancing, and he went to Kalaa Bhavan in Chandigarh for the Bhangra workshop.
- Later, his father enrolled him in dance and performing classes.
- He additionally participated withinside the dance truth show, Boogie Woogie.
- At a younger age, Veer Rajwant Singh joined the theater and was determined to be part of the cinema.
- However, then he selected performing as his career.
- In 2007, he made his look withinside the well-known song “Nagada Nagada” from the movie “Jab We Met” as a history dancer.
- At simply 15 years old, he misplaced his father. After that, Veer was given his father’s task as secretary withinside the Haryana authorities. He labored there for approximately six years and left his task after his sister’s marriage in 2010 to satisfy his dream of becoming an actor.
- In 2011, he went to Mumbai. However, while he did no longer get any role for some months, he again to his hometown, Chandigarh, and once more joined his authorities task with a growth of 10,000 rupees.
- After now no longer being glad together along with his work, he went again to Bombay. Finally, in 2015, he
- landed his first function as Interviewed withinside the tv miniseries Neta Sabki Leta.
- He won reputation while he performed the function of Nikhil Solanki at the tv collection What the Folks (2017-2018).
Veer Rajwant Instagram Id:- veerrajwantsingh
People also ask
Question:- Who is Veer Rajwant Singh wife?
Ans:- Eisha Chopra is Veer Rajwant singh Wife.
Question:- Was Veer Rajwant Singh in Jab We Met?
Ans:- Veer Rajwant Singh was born as Veer Pratap Singh. He is known for his work on Jab We Met (2007).