Yesha Rughani Biography:
Yesha Rughani is an Indian television actress. She is best known for playing the lead female role of Zara in the Sab Hero TV show Gayab Mode On, starring Abhishek Nigam and Siddharth Nigam. Yesha has also worked in several shows, including Jeet Gayi Toh Piya More, Muskaan, and Aap Ke Aa Jaane Se. Yesha is active in the entertainment industry since 2017.
Yesha was born on 18 May 1991, Gujarat. She has loved doing a fashion designer since childhood. He never thought that he would one day work in the acting industry. After graduating in Fashion Communication, she moved to Mumbai.
|Full Name||Yesha Rughani|
|Profession||Actor, fashion stylist|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 163 cm
in meters– 1.63 m
in feet inches– 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms-50 kg
in pounds-110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||33-26-35|
|Date of Birth||18 May 1991|
|Age (as in 2017)||26 Years|
|Birth Place||Rajkot, Gujarat|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|School||S N Kansagra School, Rajkot, Gujarat|
|College||Symbiosis Institute of Design
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Debut||TV: Jeet Gayi To Piya More (2017)|
|Hobbies||Dancing, acting, travelling, reading books|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
In Mumbai, he worked in Tata Cliq Company for a year. When Yesha won her first audition, Piya More was selected for the series. In this series, she was seen in the lead role of Devi Adhiraj Rajawat. This series earned him a lot of name in the world of television. After this show he appeared in many series like Bhootu, Aap Ke Aa Jaane Se, Jiji Maa, Muskaan etc.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Yesha Rughani:
- Does Yesha Rughani smoke?: Unknown
- Does Yesha drink alcohol?: Yes
- Yesha had participated in skits and played in her school and university but never thought of acting as a career.
- She claims that she has never been a lover of movies or television shows.
- Yesha Rughani has a degree in Fashion Design and has worked as a Fashion Stylist in “Tata Cliq” in Mumbai.
- She was selected in her first audition for her first serial, “Jeet Gayi To Piya More.” However, he did not know
- what to do in the audition and did not take it seriously.